Trading a range of financial instruments including equities, rights, bonds, with the best possible execution and support on decision making.
- Trading in equities of an initial or secondary public offering.
- Investment advice;
- Research and Analysis on news and developments of the local and global corporate and capital markets. Our research team monitors IEBA TRUST universe incorporating major stocks and covering more than 85% of the market capitalisation. A smaller universe is also monitored including medium and small caps.
- Initial and Secondary Public Offerings, share capital increases, corporate and municipal bond issues, and private placements.
- M&A projects: Consulting, monitoring and implementing M&A project in Romania and the neighboring region. Our scope of business covers corporate and private equity groups looking for investment opportunities in Romania and local businesses seeking local and international investors to divest or participate in their business. Our target group is small to medium size companies in need of financial and corporate restructuring, merging or acquiring other companies, targeting capital markets, and divesting of certain assets. Our Company works on specific mandates from its clients as well as seeks to identify opportunities through its specialized team, local contacts, and networking capabilities.
- Companies' shares and bonds listed on Bucharest Stock Exchange (BSE).
- Corporate bonds listed on Bucharest Stock Exchange (BSE).
- Government bonds with maturity bigger than 1 year traded on Bucharest Stock Exchange (BSE).
- Structured products listed on Bucharest Stock Exchange (BSE).
- Financial instruments traded on international capital markets in the EU and non-EU countries.