EQUITY ANALYST (capital market)
Very dynamic, hardworking, outspoken and strong personality, flexible, enthusiastic, international experience and CFA Program Exam (would be an advantage).
The equity analyst will work and guide sales team in making
investment recommendations. The analyst will also provide backup support to
other areas of investment operations.
● Updating/ maintaining proprietary financial models.
● Writing daily morning and weekly reports. Working on presentations related to the company's investment strategy.
● Take on coverage of, and write reports on, a number of large, medium and small cap stocks, which implies: understanding the company's activities, its position in a sector context, financials (P&L, cash flow statement and balance sheet), financial forecasts and equity valuation using various methodologies (earnings multiples and peer group analysis, discounted cash flow, etc.).
● Creating new financial models and maintaining comparable spreadsheets.
● Participation in other investment meetings.
● Research in various industries and miscellaneous projects
● Review and prepare detailed reports on listed companies using markets data services (e.g. Bloomberg, JCF).
● Preparing customised reports on supporting market and valuation reviews.
● Active marketing of the research and the investment recommendations towards our domestic and international client base (institutional investors).
● Reports will be written both in English and Romanian.
● University degree, preferably with economic orientation.
● Related equity research or investment banking experience required of at least 2 years.
● CFA Program Exam (would be an advantage).
● Must have strong understanding of accounting and financial statements.
● Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
● Good presentation skills and fluency in English.
● Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
● Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook, Bloomberg, Reuters.
● Availability to travel in or out of Romania.
Please send your CV at email@example.com and we will contact you immediately.
Are you interested in earning continuous commissions for your reference to Ieba Trust?
Our offer to collaborate with you as a TIED AGENT/TRADER represents a great opportunity to be rewarded for promoting Ieba Trust services among your portfolio clients.
Contributing with our experience and sales support, we can discuss with you the best ways to get our partnership started so you will be proud of being a partner of Ieba Trust.
Feel free to contact us at tel: 021 3130102 and/or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and how we can meet your requirements. To well-experienced partners we can offer customized solutions.
Benefits for YOU:
- - You give your clients access to the excellent trading environment;
- - Remuneration (commission rebate) is based on the clients' trading volume;
- - Tied Agent's commission rebates do not affect clients' commission size;
- - You may have access to an informative reporting system;
- - You become partner with a respectful and nationally awarded brokerage company;
- - It is easy to get started and to become our trader!